Welcome to WRGMAG.com
What’s Really Good™ Magazine (WRG? or WRGMAG.COM) referred herein as “we” recognizes that users are concerned about privacy and that it is important that we protect their personal information provided to us – which is information such as their name, age, address, e-mail address, occupation, twitter, facebook, or telephone number.
Personal information is not collected except with their specific knowledge and consent. The only way any personal information is collected on the site is if it is provided by a user.
Site users may voluntarily provide us with personal information when they:
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- complete a survey;
- enter a contest or giveaway;
- contact us with questions or comments;
- submit a review;
- submit an entry for our city guide or an event;
And, here’s how we may use the personal information provided to us by users:
- to reply to comments or questions;
- to provide a requested service or product (such as a magazine subscription, email newsletter, sponsored advertisement, or product sample);
- to follow up about any product, service or information that has been requested by, and/or provided to, a user (such as notification of subscription renewal periods);
- to develop and customize products or services to better meet your needs and preferences;
- to offer you products and services from WRG?, including any companies within the WRG? Communications Inc. group of companies;
- for WRGMAG.com marketing and/or promotion purposes, unless the user has explicitly advised us of his or her preference to not receive such communications.
We cannot be held responsible for the content or accuracy of information posted by users. Do not post/re-post any material that may be considered unlawful, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to, but are not obligated to, delete any content that we consider inappropriate.
We do not provide, sell or transfer personal information (provided in the above situations) outside WRG? Communications Inc. without providing the user with an opportunity to tell us not to.
For more details about our privacy please contact us.
Information posted in areas such as \”comments\”, \”forums\”, or \”feedback boxes\”, \”reviews\”, becomes public information. This means our site cannot control how the information is used by other visitors. If you provide any personally identifiable information, such as your email address, it can be collected and result in unsolicited messages being sent to you. We recommend that you carefully consider these risks before deciding what information to post.
While Users’ individual information is protected as outlined above, we may use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group. For instance, we may share data to potential advertisers about relevant users behaviour.
We may also collect and disclose non-personal user information (for example, IP addresses) in aggregate form. An IP address is a number given to a user by a Web Server. Examples of information provided by an IP address include service provider, type of browser and type of system used. We may use this information to monitor site use and traffic patterns in order to make the site better and more responsive to the needs of our users.
Non-personal information about users may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising or research purposes.
Children (under 18 years of age) should ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to us or anyone else over the Internet.
While we encourage our third party advertising and promotion partner to follow appropriate privacy policies, we are not responsible for their actions or policies. These third parties include, but are not limited to, organizations who purchase advertising space on the site, including interstitial advertisements that may appear on our home page.
The site may contain links to other sites solely for the convenience and information of our users. We do not have any responsibility for these sites, they are not under our control and we do not necessarily endorse them. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, which should be reviewed by users.